Friday, February 1, 2013

Hello February....

Well Hello to February.....yes a cold wintery month....but hopefully with tomorrow being Ground Hog day, the little guy sees his shadow and that will mean only 6 more weeks of this stuff! I am not a winter girl....no it's summer weather for me!
I used the adorable stamp set called Fred Bear-Snow Bear from MFT. I also used the Tree Die Dee's Distinctively. I purchased all these goodies from One Crazy Stamper. I used to distress inks to colour it all up! Lots of glitter on the trees. I am off to work on some class projects for March. So keep warm and keep your fingers crossed that the ground hog sees his shadow!

13 comments:

Karen Steen said...

perfect stamp for February!! love your masterpieces! you inspire me to practice, practice, practice, but mine will never look as professional as yours! you are amazing!

Lisa Jane said...

oh i wait for this every month... and this is no disappointment.. its so cute ... thank you x
Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I so love this cute page, always a joy.

Kat said...

Gorgeous Christine, love that sweet image.

I hope winter is not too long too!

Kat xx

sueincanada said...

Very cute. Good to see a calendar page again.

Dawn B. said...

I dislike winter too. It is so depressing. This is beautiful Christine. I am thinking this is about your 3rd year doing these monthly calendars. Love this. Great for February.

Brodders said...

Beautiful Christine, trouble in the UK its like winter all year round !!

Karen Wilson said...

Hey Christine! Nice to see you back in blogland! This is super cute. It's nice to see you continue it into the new yr.

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous, Christine! Your calendar pages are always so stinkin' CUUUUTE!

Joanne said...

Another wonderful calender page! I love these, you do such a fab job! The image is adorable too! Hope you are not too cold. I send lots of warm hugs! Aloha, J:)

Robb_eeie said...

Christine !!!
I love this calendar page and this bear is SWEET ❤
Haved missed you and your classes so very much but hoping once the nicer weather appears that I will be able to follow you to where you will be teaching soon. Keep posting as you totally inspire me :)

sue w. said...

Hi Christine, I love the scene you have created. So many fab details. So lovely.
Hugs Sue W.

Danielle said...

Hi Christine - I have not been blogging the last few weeks and have missed your gorgeous new cards and creations! This calendar page is just gorgeous with such wonderful detailing and colouring! I adore the stamped image - so cute! Hope life continues to go well with you!
Hugs, Danielle x