Friday, November 20, 2009

Shortbread Recipe Card....

I am so sorry to be posting so late! I had so many things to do today! But as promised here is my last recipe card for this week! This is one of my favourite Christmas cookies...Shortbread!
How can you go wrong with shortbread! Again..whenever I have a chance to bring Tilda along I try to! So after a great day of cross country skiing, Tilda is going to enjoy some hot chocolate and some homemade cookies!

I ran a strip of white cardstock thru the cuttlebug with swiss dots and then ripped the top half of the cardstock to resemble Tilda crosscountry skiing thru the snow. I placed some glittter on the top of the snow drifts. Then coloured Tilda with copics, cut her out and placed her on my recipe card! Hope you have enjoyed my recipes... now I am off to try the Just Magnolia challenge, this week it is masking! Oh boy...this should be fun!

16 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These look good enough to eat, lol. Could just eat one with my hot chocolate before bedtime. Have really enjoyed your recipes and cards this week. Have a great weekend Christine. Marianne x

Danielle said...

Oooo, this is fabulous Christine! I love Tilda skiing on this recipe card! Fantastic colouring with your copics and the way you've done the snow is very creative! Your house will be so full of wonderful goodies over the holidays - they look delicious!
Hugs, Danielle

Unknown said...

Mmmm!! Those cookies look so good!! Another beautiful recipe card, love the snow too,
hugs Angela x

pinky said...

Lovely cookies and gorgeous card. Might get my daughter to follow this recipe lol.
Pinky

Rachel said...

Oh gosh these look sooo good!! I can feel my thighs expanding as i look at these. your recipe card is just as gorgeous as your others. Great job Christine!!
hugs,
Rachel

Danni said...

Yummy, they look delish!! Another oh so cute recipe card!!

Jo said...

Another gorgeous recipe card and lovely shortbread!! Looks delicious! Hugs Jo x

Nilla said...

Last one? So you mean back to salad again, sigh! Gorgeous Tilda, colored to perfection and a nice recipe! Thanks! Hugs Nilla

Joanne said...

OH YUMMY Christine! I can't wait to make these cookies! They look delicious! And your Tilda is GREAT. I love the way your tore the paper edges to give it the look of a snow drift, very nice!! I have so enjoyed your recipe cards AND the recipes! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving - uh, you probably don't celebrate that in Canada do you, lol? In any case, good wishes anyhow. I am going to make a recipe I found for pumpkin Tiramisu, mmmm! Aloha & hugs!

sueincanada said...

The cookies look delicious and the card is cute too.

Zuila said...

Another beautiful recipe card. Have a great weekend Christine
hugs
Zuila

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Christine, love the recipe and good enough to eat!
Clairex

Liza said...

Gorgeous work Christine and your cookies look fabulous.

Liza x

Sue said...

OMG Christine, you are making me actually look forward to baking. These look wonderful and so does Tilda. Love how you tucked the recipe card into the snow!!! I'm jealous that you have so many of your cookies done. I'm pondering putting my Christmas village up next weekend, but it's a real chore.

Juls said...

gorgeous card!! and yummy looking shortbread!!

Jodie from Oz said...

Christine, Fabulous recipe card, I will have to try this recipe and Tilda is just coloured wonderfully and is just perfect for this recipe card. The snow and snowflake very creative.
Hugs Jodie from Oz