Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Barista & Bakery Card.....

 I needed a special card for a friend that just opened up a Barista & Bakery....I wanted it to look like her little shop and this is what I came up with. It is a pop up card that lights up when you push the side part of the card. Now as you can see her shelves are a bit empty...that was way too hard to make the little treats for the shelves. So I will leave that up to her to fill! LOL

Sorry my pictures are really poor. It was pretty tricky getting good pictures  today.
 I hope you can see that under the awning are 3 lights that shine when you push the side of the card.
Kind of a crazy card idea but it looks like her store. It did not turn out perfectly but I found it a bit tricky to do. I think I should stick to clean and simple cards! Congratulations Emily on your new adventure!

5 comments:

sue w. said...

Hi Christine, this is wonderful and I'm sure your friend will be blown away with it, so special.
Hugs Sue W.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is fabulous and will take pride of place in her new venture

Beth Brovold said...

WOW Christine!! Fabulous design...I'll bet your friend LOVED this beauty!!!

Take care,
Beth

Kerri said...

Wow that is so neat! AWESOME!!!

pinky said...

Wow Christine that is just amazing, she is going to love it so much!