Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer Flowers.....

 Well, after posting a Christmas card last post I thought I need to bring back some summer. It is after all my most favourite time of the year. I brought out some wild orchid flowers and some seam binding I just recently purchased at Wild Orchids and put together a pretty girly card! I also stamped a Lily of the Valley image, coloured it with prismas, added some glitter and then placed it on the card too.....
So elegant and so girly...totally my kind of card! I would love to enter this card into the Wild Orchid Challenge Blog because this week the theme is....ANYTHING GOES!

Have a wonderful week and hopefully I will be able to create another card for the blog before to long!

7 comments:

  1. So pretty and feminine. Love the little tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty Christine, I love the soft shabby look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shabby style Christine! You are so clever mixing the pink and blue seam binding for your bow! Love the larger die you used with the delicate cuts! Such a pretty card!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, love the colours. Gorgeous flowers and image. You could enter this into our shabby chic challenge at Lili's Little Fairies x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow Christine .. what a gorgeous bouquet of flowers... so pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card!

    Regards Malin ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much!
Thank-you...Christine