Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Pretty in Pink......

 I am totally in love with these little one's called "Besties". Look at their little eyes! I had a bit of time today to create....and it felt so good. I love pink, yes pink is my favourite colour. So out came this image and some prismas and a card was born.
The "Besties Challenge Blog" is to Use your Favourite Besties with Die Cuts. Now to pick a favourite Besties was a bit of a challenge for me, so I picked "one" of my favourites! I used a Cheery Lynn butterfly die (thank-you Tamara for letting me use it for so long) that I just love and now I will be getting one for myself. I cut out my butterfly and then traced another butterfly for the inside so that I could colour the inside to match everything up. Now I just recently purchased some of that Frantage Embossing powder in all sorts of colours from One Crazy Stamper....oh my....new favourite crafty item! I will be using that in classes projects that is for sure. I used the Shabby Pink! Love it!
Also,Wild Orchid Flowers has a challenge up...lots of layers! I have used lots of their wonderful flowers.
Now for the exciting part.....One Crazy Stamper is taking pre-orders for these adorable images. The image you see here is on back order but Lora at One Crazy Stamper is getting more in within the next couple weeks. She is called Pickles and Petra.  You have to check them out, they are way too cute for words!

Well have yourself a wonderful day!



10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - love that butterfly
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling. I hope you will enter it at www.mybestieschallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous. I have seen a few of these beauties and they are sooo cute, love your colouring of her and the layout is super.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet :) Thanks for playing with us at the Wild Orchid Challenge this week♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pink colours and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok not fare!! Love that image you need to share..lol I love this card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful card. Love the colours you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely BEAUTIFUL and even more so in person ^^ cuz i swore when i saw it haha see u soon christine ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely adore this card! Love, love, love the gingham paper! And aren't the Besties just the cutest images ever!! Super coloring and so perfect in every way! Hope summer is treating you well and your are enjoying yourself. Big hugs, Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Christine. I love everything about it. It reminds me of the cards that Bev Rochester makes. Her blog is called All the things I love. She uses a lot of the WOC flowers on her cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much!
Thank-you...Christine